Dragon’s Breath Essential Oil is one of the most popular blends even before COVID.
This blend is based on the ancient recipe used by corpse robbers in the time of the plague, it has been updated by modern research.
This essential oil blend is so popular that some sell 10ml for $46, others sell copies or diluted versions for $10 – do not confuse with Dragon Blood… Dragon’s Breath is a more powerful product.
Research & Fun Facts about the ingredients:
- Clove was used in dental practices traditionally because of its anti-infective properties as well as its high eugenol content, which numbs oral tissues on contact
- Tradition holds that during the time of the Black Plague, a group of grave robbers were caught and sentenced to death. They were granted pardon for their crimes on one condition – reveal the secret of how they avoided contracting the disease. The robbers revealed that they were spice traders and had anointed themselves with a mixture of spices to protect against illness. While the exact recipe has been lost, many modern herbal remedies combine research from modern medicine with the inspirational story of the thieves.
Contains: Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Radiata, Peppermint, and Oregano 100%pure oils.
Common Uses of the Dragon’s Breath Essential Oil
Dragon’s Breath has terrific anti-infective properties. Mix it into cleaning solutions, add to hand sanitizer/hand soap, diffuse for greater protection.
Nope… still keep social distancing, wear a mask and stay safe.
Dragon’s Breath Essential Oil has an exotic, floral, citrus scent and is one of the most sought-after aromas.
This Essential Oil blend can cause sensitivity. Excessive use of it may lead to headaches and nausea.
Dragon’s Breath Essential Oil Specifications:
- 15ml bottle that’s about 1/2 FLOZ
- Pure quality oil from distillation, no chemical process
- 100% Pure essential oils – no other oil
- Free Shipping
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed