Are you looking for a man winter jacket? Don’t look further. This Geographical Norway Target Man Bomber Jacket is what you need. I know what I am talking about, I own a Red one for ice fishing in Minnesota!
This jacket is warm, polyester outside to cute rain, sleet, and wind, fleeced inside, big removable and adjustable hood. This bomber is a pullover type with an adjustable cord.
Plenty of pockets to fit your needs. It is simply beautiful, warm and inexpensive @ $79.99 compared to Amazon (about 20% more expensive) similar jacket it’s a steal.
This men jacket qualifies for our homeless veteran program – check it out! – in fact, last winter we gave 4 of these jackets.
Man Winter Jacket Specifications:
- Collection: Fall/Winter/Spring (way too warm for Summer 🙂 )
- Gender: Men but my lovely wife has one for ice fishing
- Type: Pullover Bomber
- Fastening: Side zip
- Sleeves: Long (much better for cold winters)
- External pockets: 3
- Material: Elastane 4% and Polyester 96% (fast drying)
- Main lining: Polyester 100% (breathable)
- Washing: Hand wash with warm water – NO heat dry
- Hood: Removable
- Inside: Fleeced
- Details: Visible, beautiful Geographical Norway logo
Geographical Norway is a European manufacturer meaning than the fit style is slim – my US size is an L, but my Target Man jacket is an XL – I am 6’4″ for 194LBS – I recommend to take one size over your US size unless you are slim, also an additional size allows to wear extra layers as we do in Minnesota.