Lacoste Men's Designer Sneakers 734SPM0033-LTR - Navy
Lacoste is a French company, founded in 1933 by tennis player René Lacoste and André Gillier. It designs and sells clothing, footwear, eyewear, leather goods, perfume, towels and watches. The company can be recognized by its green crocodile logo. René Lacoste, the company's founder, was nicknamed "the Crocodile" by fans because of his tenacity on the tennis court thus the logo.
Lacoste is one of my favorite brands and I bought Lacoste products in Africa, Middle East, Europe and the USA. Yes, I am a big fan.
These sneakers are beautiful, comfortable and not cheaply made.
- Gender: Man
- Type: Sneakers
- Upper: synthetic material and fabric
- Internal lining: synthetic fabric
- Sole: rubber
- Details: round toe for comfort
Shoe size table – please note that French shoes come only in standard US width:
- Europe 35 = Men US 3.5 or 9in
- Europe 36 = Men US 4.5 or 9.4in
- Europe 37 = Men US 5 or 9.4in
- Europe 38 = Men US 6 or 9.6in
- Europe 39 = Men US 7 or 9.9in
- Europe 40 = Men US 7.5 or 10in
- Europe 41 = Men US 8 or 10.1in
- Europe 42 = Men US 8.5 or 10.3in
- Europe 43 = Men US 9 or 10.5in
- Europe 44 = Men US 10.5 or 10.8in
- Europe 45 = Men US 11.5 or 11in
- Europe 46 = Men US 12 or 11.5in