MacSuds Natural Healing Balm
MacSuds started making soap February 2013. Two reasons Sandi did this. Itching like crazy after showering and her sister had developed eczema on her face, upper chest and arms.
She started to think it was the chemicals in the soap/body wash she was using, and she wanted to see if there was a way to help her sister. Thanks to Sandi, we can enjoy a clean line of bath and body products that are nourishing, creamy, cleansing, and luxurious to the skin.
What is it good for: Age spots, blisters, bruises, damaged skin, diaper rash, dry/chapped skin, eczema & psoriasis, hot spots, insect bites, mild burns, minor skin irritations, razor burn, scars, scrapes, scratches, sores, stretch marks, sun damage, wrinkles, and more!
This healing ointment uses all-natural ingredients to help repair your skin. This is a super soft salve that melts on contact and absorbs easily.
- CALENDULA: Anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, astringent, antifungal, and antiviral properties it is used to treat minor cuts, burns, chafed skin, scrapes, bruises, bee stings, diaper rash. It is a very versatile and wonderful healing herb!
- COMFREY: Comfrey oil can help you naturally address skin issues such as scratches, rash (including diaper rash), bug bites (particularly spiders), and shallow wounds. It is also deemed helpful easing pain from arthritis, muscle aches, and soreness.
- LAVENDER: Lavender has excellent healing properties proving particularly effective in healing burns and wounds, as well as improving eczema and psoriasis.
- GOLDENSEAL: Effective against bacteria, protozoa, fungi, Streptococci and it also promotes easier removal of the bacteria by inhibiting their ability to adhere to tissue surfaces.
- I could go on and on, but you get the idea. This is THE good stuff!
Weight: 1.25 oz
Size: 2” tin with lid
Ingredients: - let me see, oh! All-natural ingredients!
Olive Oil infused with rosehip, calendula, comfrey, lavender, goldenseal, plantain. Honey, bees wax, essential oils from lavender, rosehip, and tea tree.
Note: This healing balm ships free compared to $3 to $5 in other stores (it's just me bragging about free shipping)