MacSuds Turmeric Face Mask
MacSuds started making soap February 2013. Two reasons Sandi did this. Itching like crazy after showering and her sister had developed eczema on her face, upper chest and arms.
She started to think it was the chemicals in the soap/body wash she was using, and she wanted to see if there was a way to help her sister. Thanks to Sandi, we can enjoy a clean line of bath and body products that are nourishing, creamy, cleansing, and luxurious to the skin.
What is it good for: Lightens the appearance of acne scarring, evens skin tone, and helps reduce pore size. Also great for blemishes, blackheads, dark spots, hyper-pigmentation and other minor skin conditions.
Turmeric, is a spice, used for centuries in South Asia for cooking and beauty products. Turmeric is a great natural ingredient to treat many skin problems and help promote flawless skin.
All you need to do is add one of the following liquids to your dry mask: milk, yogurt, oil, honey, beer or Aloe Vera just to name a few; mix the dry and liquid ingredients and apply to your skin.
A few highlights:
- BENTONITE CLAY - draws out toxins from the skin, shrinks your pores (noticeably just after a few uses), prevents breakouts, and leaves your skin soft and smooth.
- COLLOIDAL OATMEAL - provides a protective film attracting humidity and reducing friction.
- TURMERIC - helps reduce the appearance of scars and inflammation. Turmeric fights off signs of aging, uneven skin tone and removes dead skin cells.
- HONEY - helps speed healing and prevent infection. Honey helps provide youthful, radiant and smooth skin and fights off harmful UV rays.
- DRY MILK - helps provide even skin tone, smooth skin, shrinks pores, fights fine lines and wrinkles.
- CINNAMON - has been used for thousands of years as an antiseptic, astringent, anti-fungal and antiviral aid. Cinnamon is also an exfoliant and can stimulate pores, thus helping other ingredients to absorb into the skin.
- ALOE VERA – provides excellent hydration for dry or damaged skin. High in Vitamin B, C, folic acid and carotene.
After removing the mask your face will look pink for approximatively 15-30 minutes. This happens because of the toxin pulling bentonite clay and the blood circulating power of the turmeric and cinnamon. Not to worry this just means the mask is working!
Weight: 2 oz
Packaging: pouch 5" x 3" x 3/4"
Ingredients: No wonder why MacSuds is known to be a natural body product company!
Bentonite clay, colloidal oatmeal, turmeric, honey, whole milk, cinnamon, Aloe Vera
Note: Turmeric will stain your cloths and counters. Please be sure to clean up immediately. Also, turmeric is known to remove light facial hair. Be careful around hairline and eyebrows.
Note: This MacSuds face mask ships free compared to $3 to $5 in other stores (it's just me bragging about free shipping)