Focus Blend Essential Oil increases clarity and focus during any activity, from work to all-night homework sessions.
- Concentration can be difficult, especially when studying for a test or working towards a deadline. Planning out your time beforehand and taking regular breaks can aid in concentration.
- Another good way to aid concentration is to follow the thoughts in your mind. That may sound counter-intuitive, but often, once you have written down your thoughts and considered everything your mind wants to consider, it will allow you to focus on a single task.
- Eternal Flame is a similar blend that has a different smell profile
Contains: Pine, Spruce, Cedarwood, Peppermint, Lemon, Bergamot, and Neroli pure oils
Common Uses of the Focus Blend Essential Oil
- Use at night or during the day in a diffuser
- Apply a small amount on the wrist
- Massage into the abdomen in 5% dilution
Refreshing Wind is a woodsy alertness blend, as opposed to the more floral Eternal Flame.
Essential Oil can cause sensitivity. Excessive use of it may lead to headaches and nausea.
Focus Blend Essential Oil Specifications:
- 15ml bottle that’s about 1/2 FLOZ
- Pure quality oil from distillation, no chemical process
- 100% essential oil – no other oil
- Free Shipping
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed