Your privacy is critically important to us and mostly to our founder who hates spammers, scammers, and other privacy abusing individuals and companies like… (we are told we can’t name them 😁).
Below is all the mandatory wording redacted by lawyers who work at $350 an hour 😓 If you don’t want to go through all of it here is the short version:
- My Small Store doesn’t share your information unless to ship your orders or if requested by law enforcement (in case someone uses your credit card to make fraudulent purchases).
- My Small Store uses analytic tools to see how visitors come to the website. We use Clicky and Google Analytics – all information collected is anonymous.
- My Small Store doesn’t rent or sell its list of customers or its newsletter members.
- My Small Store encrypts all information stored on its computers. The data looks like #@$3rdf%^ to potential hackers.
- What else? oh ya, we are not responsible for 3rd parties like Google, shipping companies, and our web hosting company (GoDaddy).
Now, the official version:
My Small Store is located at 270 4TH ST E – Saint Paul, MN Tel: +1 6128885106
- Website Visitors Like most website operators, My Small Store collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. My Small Store’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how My Small Store’s visitors use its website. From time to time, My Small Store may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. My Small Store also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments or reviews on https://mysmall.store. My Small Store only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
- Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information Certain visitors to My Small Store’s websites choose to interact with My Small Store in ways that require My Small Store to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that My Small Store gathers depend on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://mysmall.store to provide a username and email address.
- Security The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Aggregated Statistics My Small Store may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. My Small Store may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, My Small Store does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
- E-commerce Those who engage in transactions with My Small Store – by purchasing My Small Store’s services or products are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, My Small Store collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with My Small Store. My Small Store does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.