Let’s talk about WUDN Wood Sunglasses
First and foremost, it’s pronounced WOODEN not anything else… why? Because their products are made of wood, mostly from Idaho and/or recycled like these beauties (I know… we may have low stock or be out of stock again… but guess what? We might receive more soon).
Here is the WUDN story.
Since day one, the founders – Jaimeleigh and Cameron Christian – have been dedicated on doing things differently. Looking at cheap plastic phone cases that don’t last and end up filling garbage or the streets’ trash bins and make us look like anyone else… they decided to change that:
- Make us distinctive by helping express style when everything is mass produced, cheap and disgraceful.
- Make us indirectly responsible for our environment – sustainable and recycled wood instead of poorly produced toxic plastics.
My Small Store is a big fan of WUDN Wood Sunglasses. More of their products will show up in our store!
Common questions about WUDN Wood Sunglasses:
- Are the sunglasses really made of wood?
Yes, every pair of WUDN wood sunglasses are made from real wood.
- How do they compare with sunglasses I found on Alibaba?
Well, WUDN sunglasses are not mass produced by underpaid workers, WUDN work with environment in mind and social justice.
- Are the WUDN sunglasses one size fits all?
Yes, WUDN Wood sunglasses are one size fits all. Some sunglasses are larger than others. For example, the skateboard glasses are a little larger and look best on men – I disagree, they look gorgeous on both women and men.
- Are the glasses Ray-Ban?
WUDN Wood sunglasses are not Ray-Ban’s – they are better, cooler and cheaper than what brand? oh ya the good old RayBans 🙂
- Should I worry about rain, how waterproof are these sunglasses?
The glasses are completely waterproof. I wore mine in the middle of a day long rain in north East Brazil, no problem at all.
- Should I get a matching wood phone case?
Yes, as soon as they are available at My Small Store.
- Are the lenses polarized?
Yes, every pair of WUDN wood sunglasses comes with polarized lenses with CR39 lenses. That’s 100% UVA/UVB protection, superior scratch resistant and anti-glare coatings for crystal clear vision in even the brightest conditions.
- Are polarized lenses helpful and should I pay more for them?
If you spend most of your time outdoors, on the road, on the golf course, fishing, hunting, on the water or in the mountains, polarized lenses are worth every penny.
- Can I take them to my optometrist and have the lenses changed to prescription lenses?
I do not recommend it as most models come in one piece, also the optometrist may charge you over one of his pair to do the work but you can ask.
- Are the lenses plastic or glass?
The lenses are impact resistant polycarbonate lenses, block 100% of UV rays and have anti-glare features.
- Are replacement lenses available?
No, the glasses are typically one piece and don’t come with a replacement lens option.
- Does the bamboo cylinder case come with the glasses?
Yes, the bamboo cylinder comes with the glasses. I use it for other purposes :), it’s a very cool case 🙂
- Do the sunglasses come with a lens cleaner?
Yes, they with a micro-fiber carry bag that doubles as a lens cleaner (smart).