Most women carry their entire world in their handbags, wouldn’t you agree? Think about it, from wallets to glasses to makeup to pepper spray, what don’t these totes hold! Not to mention, they are the perfect way to take an already chic outfit to the next level.
Now, if you’re a handbag fanatic or even remotely into fashion, you’ve likely heard of Michael Kors handbags. The brand delves into every aspect of style, including clothing, accessories, and even jewelry. However, if they have one product that continues to dominate the world of fashion, it’s Michael Kors purses!
Are you looking to add one of their classy pieces to your collection? If so, this tell-all guide is just what you need!
What styles do Michael Kors handbags offer?
One of the primary reasons behind the popularity of Michaels Kors handbags is the variety they hold. No matter what kind of tote you are looking for, rest assured you will find it here!
- Satchel: One of the brand’s most recognized handbags is the flat-bottomed satchels. For convenient carrying, the bags have both top handles and shoulder straps. Michael Kors Women’s Selma Medium Top-Zip Satchel is one of the best ones available in the market.
- Tote: Michael Kors offers a long line of chic and fashion-forward totes that come with unique design elements. For instance, some bags may have a chain link or even removable shoulder straps besides the traditional leather ones!
- Shoulder Bag: Perfect for the younger generation, the brand offers a plethora of shoulder bags. Not to mention, these come in different materials, shapes, and sizes.
- Crossbody Bags: These are the handbags that are most abundant in the Michael Kors line. The simple reason behind this is that many of their totes and shoulder bags also fall into this category. MICHAEL Michael Kors Women’s Large East/West Cross Body Bag would be a nice pick.
- Backpacks And Duffels: Another bag targeted at their younger demographic, the brand offers quite a few backpacks. Also, they hold a wide range of versatile duffels.
- Clutches And Wristlets: Can you picture a handbag collection without clutches? Well, neither can Michael Kors! So they offer a wide variety of these upscale wristlets. If you’re looking for one, Michael Kors Women’s Jet Set Travel Double Zip Wristlet would be an excellent pick. Some are so small that they can only hold a smartphone!
What materials does the Michaels Kors handbag product line use?
Did you catch on that we didn’t mention anything about the materials when discussing the bag styles? That’s because we want to give them a whole section! Here’s what you need to know about the materials that go into manufacturing Michael Kors handbags.
- Leather: Leather is likely the most common material you will find among Michael Kors Handbags. Every handbag style has a leather version included. These are often on the pricier side, but the artisan craftsmanship makes them worth it! If you don’t like heavy bags, you might want to steer clear of this one.
- Cloth: Quite a few handbags from this brand use cloth, and they are pretty popular! The material makes them both elegant and lightweight, so they are ideal for toting around. Not to mention, they are softer and more convenient to store than leather ones. That said, they do absorb moisture, so they are not the best in wet weather.
- Nylon: Michael Kors handbags of this material are often the most affordable, a favorite of the younger generation. Versatile and light enough for traveling, these bags are among the handy ones. However, if you fill them up too much, expect a lumpy-looking bag.
- Snakeskin: One of the more exotic materials the line uses is snakeskin. These bags are very durable and supple, which they should be considering their price. That said, they do look very upscale!
FAQs About The Michael Kors Handbag Line
Before you invest in a Michael Kors handbag, you may have a few more questions. Well, this section covers some of the most popular ones.
Are Michael Kors snakeskin handbags genuine snakeskin?
Yes, the Michael Kors snakeskin handbags use only genuine snakeskin in manufacturing.
Are all Michael Kors bags real leather?
If the tag on the handbag professes that it is leather, then it certainly is. However, the line does also offer pleather and other such synthetic material handbags.
Are Michael Kors handbags luxury?
Michael Kors handbags are luxury bags. However, they are an accessible luxury. These bags are more affordable than high-end brands, but you cannot class them as cheap.
Which other handbag brands compare to Michael Kors?
While highly unlikely considering the surplus of options at Michael Kors, say you don’t find a bag to your liking. Well, you don’t have to give up and end the search there! Here are a few Michael Kors handbags competitors that are worth checking out:
- Tory Burch
- Kate Spade
- Coach New York
- J. Hilburn
- Ralph Lauren
Most women out there cannot do without a handbag. So if you are looking for a sturdy yet stylish one to use, look no further than Michael Kors! The brand offers more styles, materials, and features than you could ever dream up.
Without a doubt, you can find one that appeals to both your aesthetic sense and your practical requirements. Not to mention, you can do this far more cost-effectively than if you were to stop at a high-end store!